HELLO!!!

HELLO!!!

Thursday 2 May 2013

Atanasoff



John Vincent Atanasoff  was born in Hamilton on October 4th, 1903 and he died on June 15th , 1995;  he was an American physicist, an inventor, best known for inventing the first digital computer.

Atanasoff invented the first digital computer in the 1930s. His special-purpose machine became to be called the Atanasoff–Berry Computer.

I like Atanasoff because he invented the first computer and it is my favourite machine.
                          By : Ikeia Ormazabal

3 comments:

  1. I know of nothing nothing Atanasoff but now that ikeia to put this biography I learned of the invention that bring to mankind a very usual invents people

    ReplyDelete
  2. I´m sure everybody feels the same about this inventor. This computer was the beggining of our techological age.!!!
    Nowadays it is difficult having work, communication, fun, hobbies ...without a computer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow this article is fantastic Ikeia I love you

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.